The NEMESYS (New Meteorological System) combines the quality andreliability of the Automatic Weather Station with the "off the shelf" advantages of a fixed specification, ready-to-run package.
The station features sensors to measure:
- Wind speed - 0.4 to 75 ms-1
- Wind direction - 0 to 355Â°
- Air Temperature - -40 to +60Â°C
- Relative Humidity - 0 to 100%
- Barometric Pressure - 800 to 1100mb
- Rainfall - 0.2mm tip
- Solar radiation - 0 to 2000 Wm-2
A data logger is supplied as standard, which stores all the parameters and transmits them to a local PC (within 200m) where they can be displayed and stored.
The NEMESYS system has been designed from a need to monitor weather parameters both accurately and cheaply and is aimed predominantly at industrial customers.