- Cost effective CO2 monitors made with IR-SOC technology.
- Compact, portable and accurate.
- Built in datalogger to record CO2 and Temperature in the past 24 hours.
- NDIR technology for improved long term stability.
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive-Infrared) technology used to measure CO2 concentration.
- Independent CO2 and Temperature readings.
- Calculates and Displays Ventilation Rates.
- Sample Method-Diffusion or flow through (50~200ml/min).
-Buzzer Alarm : 70dB @10cm
Specifications for ZG116 model:
Meaurement Range: ZG116 - 0~ 3,000ppm
ZG116-M - 0~ 10,000ppm
Resolution: ZG116- 1ppm at 0~ 1,00ppm;
5ppm at 1,00~2,000ppm;
10ppm at 2,000~3,000ppm
ZG116- M- 1ppm at 0~1,000ppm;
5ppm at 1,001~2,000ppm;
10ppm at 2,001~4,000ppm;
20ppm at 4,001~6,000ppm;
40ppm at 6,001~10,000ppm
Accuracy: 0~2,000ppm; Â±70 ppm or Â±5% of reading, whichever is greater; over 2000ppm; +/-7%
Temperature Dependence: Â±0.1% of reading per Â°C or Â±2 ppm per Â°C whichever is greater, referenced to 25Â°C
Pressure Dependence: 0.13% of reading per mm Hg (Corrected via user inmput for altitude)
Response Time: <2min for 63% of step change
Warm-Up Time: <60 seconds at 22Â°C
For more detailed information about the different models check the brochures below: